Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Green Guerrilla Gardening

So a buddy of mine on this group blog I post to just put up something interesting:Green Guerrilla Gardening. There's a lot I like about this post despite the alliteration (which I am a big fan of). It has a very hippie, reclaiming the earth kinda feel. If people went about it intelligently it could actually be a really good thing. Of course if people just arbitrarily scattered seeds you could get plant problems in gutters and storm drains, sidewalks getting messed up etc. but overall I like the idea. As I get more and more entrenched in my corporate life, I like to add little subversive touches. I think I'll add this to the list of activities for my guerilla group (subversive sararimen).

So this is interesting, blogger appears to have screwed up, I clicked blogthis in my google toolbar and pointed this post at my personal blog( harshkarma). After 5 mins it had appeared on neither blog and now I find it here at editnote.

1 Comments:

Blogger A Fake Doctor said...

Hell, I just llike alliteration, but what if it's Green Anarchist Gardening instead (GAG)? That's good, too. Maybe Anarchist Seed Sowers? Yeah, I'm chock-full of good ideas today. Must be all the coffee. Seeders of High Interest Targets? Did I mention that I am very mature?

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home