Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Is there a doctor in the house?

This photograph, if we can even call it that, was apparently released by the family of a suicide bomber. What I don't understand (and, hence, the reason for posting it here) is why would they doctor the photo to make it look like he's standing in New England in early October? Even if autumn in Vermont isn't the intended association, I'm still missing the connection here.

I doubt the family of a suicide bomber (although, I may be wrong on this count, too) is going to be altering a photo--implying that the actual source of the image is some miscellaneous, shadowy terrorist group. Unless the background was just cropped to remove images of organization leaders or to hide clues about training locations, and even if that is the case, I'm still not getting the fall foliage choice. Thoughts?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home