Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Back from the dead

Wow. What a difference a couple months makes... or something to that effect. First off I'd like to apologize to everyone (although I realize even as I type it that it may be a bit presumptuous of me to do so) for being awol for a while now. For the moment, let's pass it off as a period of deep introspection. (If there's great interest, I'll post a comment.) At any rate, I've emerged out the other side with a new career plan. Rather than dazzling the masses with my artistic creations as a filmmaker I've opted to confound and befuddle the masses with my.. with my... something... with my extraordinary command of the English language as a professional political type.. person.. whatever.

*sigh*

At any rate, I'll be back and posting. I see that it's been nearly a month since anyone else has done so, and I hope you all haven't left just yet. I mean, the party's just getting started. Or was that post from last month as well?

-C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home